• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
driving directions
hey out there,
can anyone give me directions to Thistle Creek from
salt Lake. I will bre greatful for the help.[Smile]

Thanks
okieute
[signature]
I-15 to highway 6(American Fork) to Thistle junction (just after the crest). Thistle Creek fallows the high way for several miles.
[signature]
[reply]
I-15 to highway 6(American Fork) to Thistle junction (just after the crest). Thistle Creek fallows the high way for several miles. [/reply]
Spanish Fork......
[signature]
Make sure you turn right (south) off Highway 6 onto Highway 89 at Thistle junction. Thistle Creek flows north along the west side of 89. There is some public land and look for wooden ladders over fences for access on private land. Thistle is a nice little stream with browns that top out at 20 inches. The only draw back is much of it is fairly close to the highway. You might also consider Nebo Creek a tributary to Thistle. Signs will direct you to it several miles west of 89 into the National Forest. Fish run a bit smaller but it's much prettier.
[signature]
Thanks for the fix!! I knew there was a Fork there somewhere!![shocked]
[signature]
Just a heads up.

Thistle Creek is really hurting right now. I fished it about 5 times this year with the most recent trip two weeks ago. The heat has reduced it to a trickle with virtually no holes of any depth and the fish aren't as active as they were earlier in the year. The fish are really skinny and there is a ton of moss. If I were you I would look elsewhere.

Schlitz-
[signature]