Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats everyone up too?
[Smile]Just wanted to say hi. I have been fishing a few times. In this heat the morning is the only time I want to fish. It gets so hot in the middle of the day. Dick Roland and I went fishing in a tournament in Canada, Boundary Dam, near the border of canada and portal. We fished a team format, 26 boats total. We placed 8th w/ 13.22 lbs. There is a two fish per person limit in Canada. It was a blast and I can't wait till Autoban. I will give details as soon as pics come in. Laters everyone.

James
[signature]
Hey James! Congrats on your finish!

I havent been out lately because of the heat and because i work every morning. I'm heading out to nelson tonight I'll let you know how i do![cool]
[signature]
I'm glad to see that you guys are still going at it. Good Luck![cool]
[signature]
Well here was that report from nelson. Me and Mike went out to nelson to night fish it. It was the first night of the full moon and we were really excited about that. We were fishing the south side along all those rocky banks by the dam. The water temp was the lowest in the lake about 89 degrees.

Too bad the fishing wasnt as hot. All we caught were small fish. No big ones. Biggest ones we caught were maybe about a pound and half. We caught them on jigs, worms and tubes.

Cant wait for Audoban!!
[signature]
Hey Curt!

I have a columbia casting shirt I wore twice you could have. It is a Med and will fit you perfect, It yours. I bought it a few years back and it got lost in the move to ND, I finally found it and figured it could use a good home. It looks just like the one I wear in the tournaments except it doesn't have yamaha all over it. It does have the BBB patch on it! just put it on the shirt. Its yours if you want it, I will bring it to Autoban. You could add the Big Fish patch to it since your sponsored by them. If you don't want it I can give it away at the club meeting.

James
[signature]