Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Book Cliff ELK
Hello everyone

I know this is a fishing forum but people who fish also hunt. I was lucky this year and drew on the book cliffs road less area Elk hunt. The DWR this year does not post the last year draw results. so I have no way of contacting last years hunters to find out about the area and hunt. So anyone thats hunted or knows the area please help me out with some info. Anything will help send me a private message.

Thanks Smalls
[signature]
My uncle shot a bull on the book cliffs last year. I will get his cell phone number and send you a pm. I know he saw 5 to 10 large bulls each day so it should be good for you.

Good luck on your hunt. I also drew a limited entry elk tag in a different unit and have been looking forward to a great hunt.
[signature]
That would be great I would love to talk to your uncle about his hunt. We just got back from are first scouting trip to that area. From what I see it will be an Awsome hunt.

Good job on drawing your tag I hope you have a great hunt.
[signature]
you need to get a hold of Roger Snidervin with the dwr he has been over there alot in the last few yr .and rumor has it thay are watching the new state record bull over there again so good luck.ash
[signature]
thanks Ill try to get a hold of him.
[signature]
I am having a hard time getting Roger Snidervins phone number. I cant find him listed any where. If you know how to get a hold of him please PM me. thanks
[signature]
Some great advice has been given. However, I would also visit
monstermuleys.com and do some research in the "Elk Form". You can also do text based searches. It is the best site there is for
hunting info. Best of luck!!!
[signature]