Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Walleye Board
I was just looking around today and discovered this site. I don't know when it began, but it's great! I can't believe that Ken, one of the moderators, didn't tell me about it. He knows walleye fishing is my passion!
[signature]
Great, hope you enjoy.
[signature]
Glad you found us. Stop by any time.[cool]
[signature]
i thought you aready new old buddy. see ya been having some fun chasing eyes this yr. i should have sent ya a pm about the new board. if ya will do me a favor a start throwing your eye reports up here where we love eyes. [Wink] we have some contest going as well. jump on in. you going to hit the november bite at lb?
[signature]
I will post my walleye reports here! I love the site. I am also planning to hit Utah Lake this Fall for the walleye. Glad to see you are sharing your knowledge of the walleye in Utah. Fishermen will benefit from your experience.
[signature]
Hey Lloyde, I should have told you when we hit D.C. a while back. guess I didn't think about it, the fishing was too good. talk to you later. chuck
[signature]
Chuck,
We need some more good fishing like that! I still have some hope for Yuba now that I have a little more information about where the walleye are. We need to do another trip together sometime!

Lloyd
[signature]
Hey LH2, what kind of hunting do you do over in UT? You don't happen to be an archery hunter do you?
[signature]
Not any more.
[signature]