Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shrimp Info
The next time I'll get to come down will be this fall. I'll probly be there for about a week. What I need to know is good places to net up some shrimp. I know of some spots but the more I know the better the odds are of me finding the big nice size so I can float them for trout. Also if the trout don't want them I can eat them>>>
[signature]
Ive had pretty good luck in the summer throwing my net by the bridge as you are going into Surfside beach. Not sure what its like in the Fall. Sorry I havent been around much lately. Ive been fishing alot...Went to Charleston on the 22nd and hooked a few reds with my flyrod. Then stayed @ NMB for about 5 days.....Fished my arse off...Didnt do to well I think it was just too hot. I did land a nice Trout about 22 in. The Reds I caught in Charleston were around 26 in
[signature]
Thanks for the reply. Thats one of my next venture is to hook up something with a fly rod. I belive we have talked of it before. I have not yet got a reel for my 9wt rod. I have not been fishing much in the last few weeks. Good to here you got some reds and a trout. What fly was used to hook the reds on? I have one a man gave me that he hooked some trout on. I have neted up some shrimp going into Garden City also.
[signature]