Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walleyes / Pike
Guess no ones fishing for any critters.
[signature]
I got a musky tale for ya, but it will have to wait till tomorrow. Need some sleep right now. Watch this thread tomorrow afternoon and myself or djremo will post a report and some pics.
[signature]
Was out a few evenings and did some damage on Pike, Eyes and W.Bass last week.. 40.5" and 37" Pike topped the list of fish to mention. Think the 40 would've gone @ 20-22lbs.

The Pike came on Bait Rig's 1/2oz Esox Cobra Jigs in Glow Firetiger with a medium shiner laced up.

Eyes came on Bait Rig's 3/8oz Odd'ball jigs in green/white glow with a large flat-head laced up.

White Bass came on silver and blue Zip lures.. nearly every cast for 10 minute stretches. Just stumbled into a few schools jumping on shad - a welcomed bonus!
Great to have days like that,
[signature]
Yea it is. Makes up for the slow days when you have to work harder for the fish. Had a good moon phase.
[size 1]"Eyes came on Bait Rig's 3/8oz Odd'ball jigs in green/white glow with a large flat-head laced up."[/size]
[size 1]You catch walleyes on large Flatheads??? Holy crap i need to come and fish with you![sly] Great report.[/size]
[signature]
When I get finally settle in the new house you're more than welcome anytime here Brody. [Wink]
[signature]
Hopefully one day i can take you up on your offer.[Wink]
[signature]
its open ended, bro. [Wink]
[signature]