Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gorge trip 8-1 & 2 with Capt. Jim
Hit the Gorge with Captain Jim Aug 1 and 2 and had a blast. Jim had a couple of late cancellations and offered me a short-notice trip which I jumped on like a puppy on ham bone. Couldn't have been better. Took two grandsons with me and we hit 'em big time. Biggest was a 35 pound toad along with a 30 pounder, a 25 pounder and several teeners. Jim knows his stuff. He consistently put us on fish both days. We had lots of misses until Jim adjusted our trigger pull and then we started getting more and more hook ups. Beautiful weather both days, overcast with only an occasional rain drop. It was a trip my grandsons will never forget. Got the pics but haven't a clue as to how to attach them. Anyone help??
[signature]
sweet fish i saw the pic,s on jims site. the doctor creates another addict.lol or was it 3?
[signature]
Wow! Good for you guys! [Wink] Congratulations!
[signature]
Nice report 8incher.

Glad your kids got in on some action. Ol Jiom Knows his stuff. Looks like we have another addict on this board.

I think were going to have to start having "MA" meetings on this board.

MACS ANNONYMOS

I have Been a mac aholic for a long time. I need HELP!

We will have to find a place to meet and provide healing and assistance to each other.

Ah to heck with that. Rehab is for quitters. Lets just be MAC AHOLICS!
[signature]
Congrats on a great trip! Capt Jim does know that lake. I also understand that stupid trigger thing! I could not believe how hard it was for me to get a hook into them. More for next time. Jake
[signature]