Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle Windy day
Went to the Nell to try a new prop and get in some fishing...

The wind was blowing hard and it made it hard to fell the bites, after a while I worked my way to the Rockclif arm....

After hitting a few spots and catching a few bass I hit the wake less area and hooked a good bass it ran under the boat and when I tried to stop it my pole broke, it was the same pole I had to swim for at East canyon...

[Image: spaceball.gif][Image: spaceball.gif][Image: spaceball.gif][Image: 20040411break1.jpg]

Well I still got the bass in it went 19+" and was a hard fighter, left to head home at 11:00 it was a good day any way ....

Oh yes at the ramp when I was loading my boat the DWR was dumping 800LB of trout that was 2.5" to 5" long good brown and bass food and should be good fishing for spring.....

[signature]
Too bad about the rod but atleast you got the bass.

FF462
[signature]
Nice Cliff.
[signature]
I guess it was just that time for your fishing pole. You heroically brought him back from a watery grave, but it was just not meant to be.

How did the new prop work?
[signature]
The prop worked great got 8 more miles an hour out of it and better hole shot and 5 more RPM's....

The rod will be sent back to be replaced today it has a warrante so time will fix all....

[signature]