Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wheres tarpon4me?
Anyone hear from Bryan? Just havent talked to him in awhile and havent seen any post?

Matt
[signature]
I'v been wondering myself. I'v been checking here for some sign but nothing. I haven't heard from him since the 14th when he called and left a masage on my line. Could have something to do with that new job he got????
[signature]
Not sure Matt...I havent heard anything from him in a long while. Sorry i havent been more active on here. Ive been fishing alot in Charleston. Its been pretty good. The trout Bite is on fire right now...Just gotta try and beat the heat. I caught a few reds and trout on the Fly. It was alot of fun. If you guys ever head down there let me know....I know of some nice spots.....Also if you dont have a boat Rent a kayak its loads of fun and put you in so many spots that normal boats cant get in!

SC_Flyguy

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/photos/showphoto.php/photo/7814/cat/500/ppuser/50514"][Image: 000_0287.JPG][/url]
[signature]
I got invited to the georgia kayak fishing club cookout this weekend it sounds like its gonna be alot of fun. Ive never tried yak fishing but I saw a guy once off santa rosa island, fl. being towed by a 5 foot king mackeral and I've been itching to try it ever since. Its forcasted to be 102 with heat index of 115 + on saturday so its kinda making me not want to go.... Hopefully Bryan pops up here one day soon, I know he got that new job and he got on here alot at work with his old job. My phone got stole last week so I lost his number so I was just checking to see if any of you guys had heard anything.

Matt
[signature]
Where will you be fishing Matt?
[signature]
What size rod and reel do you use and kind of fly? Thats a nice spottail. How was the size on the trout?
[signature]
Sorry it took so long to reply, it was susposed to be on Jackson Lake Ga. just south east of atlanta. But it was way to hot, I hate to say it but its really been to hot to fish. The heat index was 117 degrees the other day down here. All the lakes feel like bath water....hows the weather been in SC?
[signature]
Same here Bathwater. I tried dunking some live bait @ night cause I was getting tired of not being able to fish. Water temps were still very warm...Only hooked one Cat
[signature]
I was using a 9FT 8WT with a floating line...9ft 12 lb leader..I caught it on a bronze colored wobbler fly. The trout I was seeing were good size for charleston..21in.
[signature]