Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fish ???
The board has gotten going now, that its cooling off a bit. I would have to say Sept and Oct should be great.
[signature]
I will just sit back and watch. September and october are my 2 bussiest hunting month's. Very little fishing if any during that time. You guys got it handled.[Wink]
[signature]
id be headed out but i get to wait another yr the dock says till i can pull the required draw weight. stupid car wreck!!! and even when i can do it again i dont think ill ever be able to draw the 85 pounds i have been shooting for 13yrs. i dont even beleive my pse goes that low to 65. i can get a permit for a crossbow but i dont want to have to hunt with one. next yr my boy will be 12 maybee i can live vicariously threw him.lol i cant wait to put him on 180 plus mule deer. his first buck is gona be a bruiser if i have any say. lol ill tell him if he shoots a small buck he gets to drag it home. that will deter any one. worked on me when my dad did it. and i drilled a 195 p,y. because i didnt shoot the first 2 bucks i found that mourning. i did shoot the 3rd. an i was bigger than any of my dads bucks he had ever killed. he said he regretted telling me that after i kicked his lifetime bests but.lol still my biggest deer to this day. not that i havent blown many chances. good luck brody and hold out for a hog just like your doing on the musky,s.
[signature]
Hope you can get out soon Ken. So, you gonna take me to where these monsters are???[Wink]
[signature]