Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a little reminder
There is about 2 weeks left in the picture contest. There is still time to get more pics and win this thing.
As of now, utwalleye has the winning entry with 8 pics and fshn4fun05 is in second with 5 pics. Let's get some more pics in there and make this thing fun![cool]
[signature]
Change of prize pool! I checked the local shop for the buzzbait i was going to send the winner and they are backordered(result of the beans being spilled).[shocked] In it's place i am going to send the winner a new "soft back" BFT hat plus the other listed prizes. They are very nice hats and keep the sun off the nugget very well.
[signature]
Hey everyone! I was wasting time on the internet looking at fish recipes and run across this site. Very Nice!!! I'm a fishing aficionado (sp?) so I thought I'd sign up and meet some new peeps. Thought I would throw up some pics seeing that your having a lil contest and all. BTW I live in northeast SD (as the name suggests) so if anyone else is from this part of the world drop me a line & lets fish! These fish were all caught on june 28 of this year, except for the last one (a day earlier), i'll add some more recent ones soon.

??? how do I get the pics to display so you don't have to click on them???
[signature]
wow nice eyes. where were they caught? what state? thanx for throwing them up.
[signature]
Welcome to BFT! We are glad to have you here and thanks for the pics. I will send you a pm tomorow evening as per the pics in post unless someone helps you before then.[cool]
[signature]
We caught them here in NE So.Dakota. Can't really say where since very few people fish there [Wink].
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#808000][size 3]Nice Eyes!!! Welcome to BFT, glad you found us. There is some really good guys around here and I hope you find it enjoyable. Here is a link to the Wyoming board where I have given directions on how to post pictures "inline" so you don't have to open them individually[/size][/#808000][/font] [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=336778;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread"]Click Here[/url]. [font "Times New Roman"][#808000][size 3]I hope this helps and enjoy the site.[/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][#808000][size 3][/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][#808000][size 3]Later,[/size][/#808000][/font]
[signature]
Thanks man. Been crazy with the new job and not much time for anything.
[signature]
well looks like a nice walleye pond. thanx again. welcome aboard.[cool]
[signature]
Hey Brody here's a few more for you.
later chuck
[signature]
Git-Er-Done! Great pics Chuck. I will fix em for ya when i get a spare second. You might send Ken a pm and see if he can get to em faster. If not i will be sure and get them by wednesday night.
[signature]
chartruce and orange eh?

I have yet pull in my first-en
it is on my list.

tho I have to admit I have not spent the hours required to land a musky but when able I am willing..[Tongue]

thanks for the shots. now I almost know what one looks like... LOL
[signature]
that lure is a firetiger spinner, I think it's a musky killer spinner.
they seem to like that firetiger color. later chuck
[signature]
where did you find it?

I was thinking about grabbin something else same color, but I do like spinners...
[signature]
I picked it up at cabelas, yea these kind of spinners work pretty good for musky's casting them around the bank lines. later chuck
[signature]
Very nice group of walleyes! Makes my mouth water to look at all those pics. I haven't had a fresh 'eye dinner in over two years.

Regards, & Good Fishin'
[signature]
Nice pics Chuck! I wish the water was still that high at the View.... I went by there yesterday, and it looked terrible... [Sad]
[signature]