Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
16 Species Fish Picture Contest
[center][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]16 Species Fish Picture Contest[/size][/font][/center]

[font "Times New Roman"][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]It’s back the 2003’s 16 species fish picture contest.[/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]We will keep the rules simple.[/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]1. You must be a registered member of Big Fish and logged in for each pic post.[/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]2. The fish must be caught in 2003 [/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]3. Include the name of your species and where you caught it, state and body of water and the date caught in your post[/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]4. You must be in the picture, (not a friend holding the fish for you)[/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]5. Your pic must have the Big Fish logo in your picture. [/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]a. Sticker [/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]b. Clothing[/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]c. Print outs [/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]The first person to post their 16 different species will win their choice of one of three custom rods hand wrapped in Big Fish blue and gold.[/size][/font]

[size 3][font "Times New Roman"][/font][/size]

[size 4](1) light action trout rod [/size]

[size 4](2) Medium action Bass [/size]

[size 4](3) 30# Saltwater[/size]

[size 3][font "Times New Roman"][/font][/size]

[font "Times New Roman"][#0000ff][size 2]As always if you need help on posting your pics feel free to send them to me in a privet message and I will be happy to edit them in your post. [/size][/#0000ff][/font]

[center]click here to [/center] [center][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=34356;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;"][size 1][#ff0000]Enter 16 Species Fish Picture Contest Here[/#ff0000] [/size][/url][/center]
[signature]
I will start posting my pic's as soon as I get back from the Tourny!!! Great timeing.!
I expect we might get quite a few pic's from members at the tournament.
[signature]
Dave, I am glad you had this message before I left for Texas. It makes my week of gulf fishing that more interesting. Sure wish you could be there.
[signature]
fantastic ! can't wait to see them !
[signature]
hi wendy

sorry I did not get to this sooner.

I assume you are already gone by now. Good luck on your adventures

catch one and put my name on it before you release it so I will have an excuse to have to go down there one day. I like ABC fish. (already been caught)[sly]
[signature]
Hi Dave, I got your post down here. So I have your message. I'll try hard to find just the right fish for your ABC. We haven't had much time yet but saw a beauty of a catch yesterday. If you will Pm your Email to us we will send pictures via way of the scanner here at the computer center in Port Aransas. Dwight can't remember his Email password so I have to handle the Email from here. We have full use of this center for a donation each time we stop. The sand fest is also a great way to promote the tournament. The center is closed tomorrow and Sunday but we will be back here on Monday and hope to have heard from you.
[signature]
thanks davetclown

[Image: flyani.gif]

lonewolf
[signature]
There will be a delay on my pictures along with Windy's. My digital seems to have failed to retain it's memery. But not to worry as we both did use 35mm cameras for backup. I can not get in to town till next monday to have them processed and stored to disk. We both have quite a fue for the contest and will post them on the correct board when they are proccessed. Windy might get hers posted first as she plans to go in to town in the morning.
I will just let you wonder how many we each got untill they are posted.
I will say we have different counts and some differant species to post.
[signature]
ssor don't forget about my species picture you took of me.I have one to add to it as soon as I get this *^%$@ computer fixed( not the new one).I caught 3 different species today but 2 of them was undersized.( read report for Port Isabel 4/18/03) I was a little bit leary of carrying them to the car for a photo.I have to set my camera on to of the car and set the timer and grab the fish and pose.The thing I will go through in the name of competition.
[signature]
As soom as I get them from the 35mm to a cd I will send them to you so you can post them. I will get the rolls in on monday to process. We had a great time an I can not wait to show other members as many of the pic's as I can from the Tournament. I will post dates for the next event soon. Want to show the pic's first so every one can see just how much fun we had this time.
[signature]