Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody fishing
Is anyone fishing around MB area? Not seen much on here in a bit. I myself have not been out anywhere. Its been to hot and working 7 days a week. I hope this fall I'll be comeing your way for some R&R. Alot of the boat ramps have been closed around here because of on rain. The water levels are way down. Thats on Lake Norman. Don't tell me theres no fish down there I know better. [Smile]
[signature]
are you talking Mertle Beach?

thats the only MB I can think of...

if so, I havent been eithier, or never for that matter.

I am in michigan..

you may want to post your question on the florida boad belown..
[signature]
Yes Sir, thats the place. I should had post on the S.C. board.
[signature]
dosnt hurt to hit up both boards..

dont know why I was thinking florida... LOL

must be the heat down there is gettin to me up here...[angelic]
[signature]
I understand that, I went out to check out the boat ramps today at two locations, I found one that may be safe enough to unload at. Going to get a early start and try our luck out. Thats on lake Norman N.C. Would love to just hook something to bring back the feeling..
[signature]
good luck to ya,

I will look forward to hearing aboug a wopper, even if it only ends up being a wopper of a tail...[Tongue]
[signature]
I hooked one 2lb got one in my cast net. No big ones but did see a school of stripers and my wife hooked one that bent her pole but got off. Seen 2 others as long as my arm. Just didn't get one. All and All a fun day.
[signature]
ya gotta love a day of battling the biguns, even if ya dont get one in, it is a riot just to have one on the end of the line... Makes for a great day for sure.

ya headed back out any time soon?
[signature]
Got up this morning going to clean up our truck and plan on going out tonight. The thing is I though today was Sunday. I work 7 days a week and just lost time. I have to get up at 3am. Guess I'll do the truck and see how it gos next weekend. Looking forward to the cool weather for the crappie and stripers.
[signature]
an old bud came out today and dragged me out fishing.

I cought a couple gills, and perch up the wazoo, we were fishing for pike bass and walleye... other than a couple hits what I caught was all we got.

other than no clouds, it still was a great day to be out on the water, temps around mid 70's,
[center][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/photos/showphoto.php/photo/7908/cat/500/ppuser/89"][Image: DSCN0706.JPG][/url][/center]
[signature]
Sounds like a fun day. Can't beat fishing on a 70 degree day of fun.
[signature]