Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Join the Movement
Clinton Screwed Monica ...
Bush Screwed America !!!

[url "http://getyourwebsite.biz/bush.pdf"]Join the Movement ![/url]

sm
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]I think you need one of these to keep warm and safe at night! LOL![/size][/black][/font]
[center][Image: toylounge_1963_33949915][/center]
[signature]
no, i gotta lady for that, but my bro got a new varmint pellet gun, looks like target practice to me

sm
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]You know, it is a federal offense to make threats against our President of the United States![/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
LOL, a bobble head brown noser.... I thought cheney shot all them birds.......[sly][laugh]

At least he wont have to wory about the bed bugs bitting, one look at that and them bugs will die laughing...[laugh]

but sirously, I sawer on the news today he is going to pass some kind of executive order to the lending institutions to save the poor from being thrown out on the streets. I guess better late than never... It is a good step twards becoming a humanitarian...

maybe he was before, and maybe he just did not know how to get-er dun, at least he is taking a right step in the right direction...

I just hope he dont allow this program to become abused by those owning million dollar mantions or trying to save corprate from making the wrong dicisions... I dont believe a man should have a million dollar home unless he can pay cash for it. Just my opinion...
[signature]
Unfortunately, that will be the case.

People went out and bought these $500,000 houses with adjustable rates, and now the rates have been or will be going up. Right now, if you are a home owner with an adjustable rate, and you have been late on your payments, you are not eligible to refinance with a FHA loan. He is changing that so these people can get locked into a fixed rate. Still a good thing, IMO, but it probably isn't going to help many "poor" people.
[signature]
I heard this morning on the news we may be headed for a resession.

My only thoughts was, "excuse me" but isnt a depression when property values drop? dose this mean things are going to climb out of a depressed state in to a resessed state?

the other thing I wonder is, when they talk about the economy being strong, Whose economy are they talking about? and if it was strong then why are people loosing their homes? Seems to be a lot of conflicting information floating out of the white house...

I guess I will stick to my veiw of looking out the window to see if it is raining outside or not my self...
[signature]
one more question, its kind of a two-fer

we have the mathmatical skills to send satilites to other planets, bounce landing crafts on other plants, figure some of the most complicated nucular fusion equasions, yet we cant do simple math to see to it that our economy remains stable and our population remains at a non threatening or envasive level on the planet.
[signature]
The economy, as a whole, is strong. Obviously there are areas that are much weaker than others.

Where I live, property values are sky rocketing. Especially in the last 8 years.

I bought my 1st house when I was 19. A condo actually. Anyway, I bought it for $112,000. I sold it when we started having kids (3 years later) and it sold for $133,000. I bought another house for $150,000 2 years ago, and had it appraised again this year. Now worth $170,000.

The other great thing about this area, is that while propert may be skyrocketing, you can still get a VERY nice house for under $200,000. Buy 'em while you can! [cool]
[signature]
where I live property values are sky rocketing as well, real estate values are dropping though the floor.

my house was last apraised by the township for 127 thousand, but on the market I cant get an offer better than 30 thousand. I owe 60 thousand.

the house next door to me valued at 330 thousand wouldnt sell for 140 thousand. bank forclosed on it. throwing the owner out, sold if for less than what he owed and now he is still paying the morgage on it while at the same time some one else owns it. "real estate agent"

so yep, its raining out side my house...[crazy]
[signature]
LOL.... great petition they put together. The VERY FIRST sentence, "Remember when Republican TRIED to impeach...."

Well they got that wrong. They didn't try anything... they DID impeach Clinton.

[url "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_Bill_Clinton"]Clinton impeached.... HAHA[/url]
[signature]
yah i saw that error too, although to impeach means to accuse, and it means nothing, you republicans never fail to bring it up

whenever you say that why dont you be factual and say, clinton was impeached, AND FOUND NOT GUILTY

sm
[signature]
[ul][li]You can get any thing you want at Alices Resturaunt[/li][/ul]

You can get any thing you want ..... at Alices Resturaunt.
[ul] [li]Just walk right in and around the back, just a half a mile past the railsroad tracks.[/li][/ul]
You can get any thing you want at Alices Resturaunt.
[ul] [ul] [li]Septin Alice.....[/li][/ul][/ul]
to joint the Alices Resturaunt anti masicree movement just join right in the next time it comes around on the getar, in 4part haromony, with fealing...........
[signature]