Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Big "Thank You" for the BigBoys at Mile SquarePark
I must say,the last kids derby "I" was at recently,everyone that came to help and support,recieved a Monsoon like rainstorm that would have driven anyone into hideing,but they stood firm.This Event,Mother nature provided a Wind storm that would make most people run and hide,from fear of been blown away,"But NO", they lugged it out and stood firm.If "I" could create trophies for all the times you have been there,you would have to build a Wharehouse to store them in.Thanks to Mike H. the Angler and Mike R. Booyaa, for being "not only parents for there own children" but for "makeing time for other's", that truly is beautiful thing.
[signature]
Thank you Fisherking. I have not been to a kids event yet that you have not been the First one to Arrive and the Last one to Leave in ALL weather conditions.

YOUR THE ONE THAT TRULY DESERVES THE THANKS!!!!

You have reached a lot of kids.

Hats off to you...
[signature]
[size 2][size 1]Hello Mark,[/size]

[size 1]It was a blast, my kids had a great time! As always it was great to see you, and Thank you so much for all you put into these events! I know how hard you work at securing the future of fishing for our kids, and want you to know it is really appreciated!! By the way, I have your bait scent, my daughter caught her first trout using it! GRACIAS![/size][/size]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
looks like the 3 amegoes' rides again.

congraulations on another great event guys.

what number kids event is this for this year? my second derby for the year is comming up fast, just a couple weeks away on the last saturday of this month.

I hear ya on them storms. we got run out 2 years in a row by masive electrical storms. my self being a lightning rod (being hit twice) was no bonus for every one involved. we vacated the primicis asap sooner if it wernt for the half inch hale.
[signature]
Booyaa1 your new walleye is lookin cool [cool] congradulations again
[signature]