Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale 2006 Mako 284 ~~~!!!
Got the green light to upgrade, moving into the 40 foot class!!!

First things first...
I need to part ways with one of the best CC in it's class on the Market!

There are a couple folks on the board here that can attest to her dry ride, awesome handling of some snotty weather and overall fishability, inshore and OFF.

She has caught a lot of fish!!!

She is a TOTAL fishing machine, completely setup for inshore & OFFSHORE blue water fishing. Rigged with 15 rod holders plus rocket launchers, out riggers & center rigger! Total electronics package (over $15,000 in electronics), A brand new 2007 Venture trailer to take her where ever the fish are, she’s a Proven and Trusted Blue water boat. No other boat in her class is as well maintained, fresh water flushed after every trip, her engines have been professionally maintained since day one. The twin Suzuki’s DF250's 4 strokes have 5 years remaining on the Warranties.

Selling Price is $99,999.00, I priced her to move quick. This boat is one year old, 175 hours on the engines, priced new with all the upgrades you're looking at spending over $160k. Save yourself a bundle, I broke her in the right way, all mechanical paperwork is available, heck call my mechanic.

Go to [url "http://www.tshankle.com/"]www.tshankle.com[/url] for more details, there are a ton of upgrades detailed on my site... I'm a private seller!

Interested - Questions? Call me- Tom Shankle: 443-496-0768 or email me [url "mailto:tom@tshankle.com"]tom@tshankle.com[/url]
[signature]
Engine Hours = 175
[signature]
Did your boat sell?
[signature]
Nope, it's still looking for a good home!
[signature]
I have something a little smaller. 14ft High Tide with 40hp tiller merc. 2006 power head. Galv trailer $2,500
Shannon Currie 843 450 1430

[Image: 12-17-2007-10-1.jpg]
[signature]