Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plano vs. Flambeau
Allright. Going to ruffle some feathers here, but this is my opinion. Tackle boxes aren't made equal. Plano is by far the better tackle box when compared to the cheaper alternative. Flambeau..<br><br>While I don't want to slam anybody who owns a Flambeau, I just htink an anglers money could be better spent on a product that is going to last more than three outings. Thats how long the one and only Flambeau I had lasted before I had to get it fixed. What a piece!<br><br>Anybody with a different opinion? <br><br>keep those lines wet <br><br>Daniel C. Nielsen
Most definitely. I have been lucky enough to have had Plano send me two of their latest models to field test. I went out and got a Flambeau to compare. the Flambeau lasted about three outings before the latches came off. Definitely not something I would want to buy again. <br><br>Plano's rock. I think they are practically indestructable. I still have one from 12 years ago. The only thing wrong with it was that the latch actually wore out. And even that could be replaced. Heck, you buy a Plano, its like getting adding another member to your family!!<br><br><br><br>keep those lines wet <br><br>Daniel C. Nielsen