Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fly swap
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Just a reminder that all names and addresses exchanged for the up coming fly swap should be conducted by PM or e-mail. Thanks for your cooperation.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
boy would that ever be a major mess up. posting your personal information on an open forum.
[signature]
[center][Tongue][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Ah yes and it wouldn't be the first time.[/size][/green][/font][/center]
[signature]
[laugh] I was thinking the same thing but did not want to say for fear I may of been the only one who did that.. [laugh]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]BTW I wasn’t insinuating that the participants on this board are not internet savvy – [/size][/green][/font][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]just that one can get caught up in the moment and make a mistake. [/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
....did not take it that way at all.. juz saying I have seen and done in the past before I became Savvvvyyyyyyy... [sly]

MacFly
[signature]
I am amazed that I have not made that bone head mistake. I certainly have made plenty of other bone head moves.
[signature]
lets just say I not only mentioned the city I live in but specific street references... luckily someone said something on the side and I stopped... although that was a while back it was still really not that long ago..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]No need to worry about making a mistake. I will edit any post that reveals any personal data. That is what a Mod should do. Now when I goof otherwise that is where you all come into play. Heck without my goofs there would be little dialog. [blush] Just kidding sort of. [Tongue][/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
oh I think I understand what you mean and where you are coming from.. but look at it this way.. everyone makes a mistake now and then.. we just have to be very careful with the big ones..

.. btw.. as an aside.. I know I have said this before but bears repeating.. the mods on this board do an awesome job.. keep up the good work..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
"boy it would be a major mess up to post your personal information"

It has been done in the past. That is one of the other errors that us Mods have to look out for as well. We just edit the information out and then send a PM to the member that posted it to let them know that they should always send personals in a PM only.

Some people have posted Name, Address and even Phone #s. Sheesh! What were they thinking.[pirate]

If it is a member that runs a Charter business then it is already in the signature file. Those are OK but not the others.[cool]
[signature]
..as I have said before.. and I will now. and I am sure more in the future.. all the mods here do a great job on this board.. and I do appreciate all your hard work....

MacFly [cool]
[signature]