Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ultra Wire Blowout Sale
It looks like Cabela's (one of our sponsors) is having a blowout sale on their Ultra Wires for fly tying. They are selling all 11 colors for only 1.88 each roll.

They have a link towards the bottom left of this board. Just scroll down to access it.[cool]
[signature]
[#005028][cool]Hey there TubeN2 I just bought some Uni-French silver wire yesterday at BM's for $.75/roll. Their Ultra wire sells for $1.25 to $1.95/roll. Got to get out there & shop. But thanks for the heads up. BTW one can get on the e-mailing list when ever Cabelas or Orvis is having a big sale.[/#005028]
[signature]
I used to be on the email list but got off. I was getting an email for individual items that I didn't care for at times.

I guess it would have been generalized my profile a bit more carefully.[cool]
[signature]
...lol what profile..all I did was give them my email to get on their list.. I did not see any options to tell them the things I am interested in...

MacFly
[signature]
They have a page where you check off all your different sizes.

Shirts, Jackets, Shoes/Boots, Hat and Glove sizes.

They never did ask for my Beer size![shocked]
[signature]
... isnt that when you open up a log on account with them?? ... all I did tonite was put my email on their email list so I get the ads.. course I have done both now in the last few weeks.. [cool]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
You are correct. You can update your profile at anytime though. Just in case you grow or shrink a little[cool].
[signature]
.... you are correct sir.. [sly]
[signature]