Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gorge 10/19
Wide open trout fishing at The Gorge last Friday (10/19). Caught kokanee, cut-throats, rainbows, and mackinaw. Nothing of size, but a fun day with constant action. Weather was beautiful and not a breath of wind. We were the only boat out of Dutch John all day.
[signature]
That second picture is spectacular! Is that Hideout from the downlake side?
[signature]
"[font "Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"][black][size 1]That second picture is spectacular! Is that Hideout from the downlake side?"

Thanks, yes it is.
[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
Looks like you had a great trip. Nice photos. This time of year up there when the weather cooperates is great. thanks for sharing
[signature]
[reply]Wide open trout fishing at The Gorge last Friday (10/19). Caught kokanee, cut-throats, rainbows, and mackinaw. Nothing of size, but a fun day with constant action. Weather was beautiful and not a breath of wind. We were the only boat out of Dutch John all day.[/reply]Cutthroats? I'm not doubting you and I know there are a few that come in from Uinta feeder streams but you say you caught more than one? I think they were rainbows.
[signature]
I hope you released them there kokanee.
[signature]
[font "Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"][black][size 1]"Cutthroats? I'm not doubting you and I know there are a few that come in from Uinta feeder streams but you say you caught more than one? I think they were rainbows."

Well, they had red near their mouth like the ones at the Berry and the more distinct spots. Caught two. Unfortunately I have no pics of them so you probably still wont believe me. [Smile]
[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
"I hope you released them there kokanee."

Sure did. I know you aren't supposed to take them right now. Shook them off at the boat without touching them. The only fish kept was the mac.
[signature]