Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BFT Jacket?
I was looking at a different web site today and noticed they had some very nice site jackets on sale.. so of course I thought .. ".. why doesnt this site do that" .. or we do that here (BFT)..

.. I did pm one of the moderators to make sure I could post this since I wont be mentioning the other site name or posting their link..

here are the style jackets I saw (or close to it anyway) :

[url "http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p306/macfly55/adventurejacket.jpg"]Adventure Jacket[/url] and [url "http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p306/macfly55/captainsjacket.jpg"]Captains Jacket[/url]

..keep in mind I am sure the owners here will look at cost and interest.. I just think it would be cool to have a nice jacket with a jacked up BFT logo on it.. but that is my opinion.. what is yours?

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
I am with you Mac. Jackets would be GREAT! Maybe even special ones for the Moderators[Wink]
[signature]
[#005050][cool]Hey Mac no problem with the link since it didn't lead to another forum. I thought that the jackets in question would bear a logo of some type. While jackets are not presently available in the BFT shop, sweat shirts are at $27.99.[/#005050]
[center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=30630;][/center]
[signature]
...hey how about the moderators on line bro.. [sly]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
.. SOP for me is to check after I post.. lol.. but.. I did check the BFT store after I posted and was honestly thankful to see the sweatshirts.. Id of felt the fool if there had been jackets there as well..

.. the pictures are only examples.. even a nice lined wind breaker.. but Im also thinking nice jackets made for fishing.. ya know. with a nice lining and that cool extra flap across the back at the shoulders to give you casting room .. put on there a jacked up BFT logo (maybe designs submitted by members).. and off we gooooooooooooo.. [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
DR

... the jackets that I referred to do have logos.. but that logo is of a competitors site and I knew I could not post that.. the pictures you see are the type jackets.. or close to it anyway.. of the ones they used.. [sly]

MacFly
[signature]
[center][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3][cool]Hey Mac dug one up for you. Is red okay?[/size][/green][/font][/center] [center][font "Poor Richard"][#008000][size 3][/size][/#008000][/font][/center] [center][/center] [center]
[/center] [center]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=30633;][/center]
[signature]
DR,

...you have more time on your hands than I have on mine.. [sly]... but you have the right idea.. -[sly]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3][cool]Just procrastinating. Have spent the last two days cleaning my pool & today I will need to clean the filter of all that garbage that can in with last week's wind storm. So instead I am taking a break. [Wink] Besides since I am my own boss I just might fire myself. LOL[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
...thought you were gonna have someone do that for you.. btw.. the offer of help is still open.. might get me away from my wifes chores and closer to a good fly shop.. LOL>.

... you realize of course that if you fire yourself you will have to pay yourself your own unemployment...

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[#005050][cool]The tree is now history. Saturday the gardener is coming by to take it's remains to the dumps. He might have to make two trips. Thanks again for your generous offer.[/#005050]
[signature]
.I am glad it is all working out for you.. I would hate to have to do that job but it is surely one that needs to get done.. [Sad]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[center][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3][cool]The tree was a snap so to speak. The chain saw did all the work. Cleaning the pool is very time consuming. Oh what the heck I won't be doing any swimming until next year. [/size][/green][/font]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]MaƱana mi amigo.[/size][/green][/font][/center]
[signature]
...hey didnt you hear that there is a mild santa ana coming in this weekend.. may warm up enough to go swimming.. [Smile]

Macfly [cool]
[signature]
Dang, he's purdy! Took me a minute to realize there was a LOGO on the jacket![laugh]
[signature]
focus sis.. focus.. the jacket with logo.. not who is wearing it.. [sly]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
You can always get the jacket of your choice and sew on one of the BFT patches that they sell in the gift shop.[cool]
[signature]
... thats true.. but where is the fun in that.. ??

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
just an fyi,

we have iron on bigfish logo patch you can put on jackets, hats, shirts, seats of your honeys geans so you have an excuse to look...[Tongue]
[signature]
... I have to take a better look at whats in that store.. :-).. maybe I could convince santa wife to get me a good jacket and iron that patch on it..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]