Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nascar Pool Final Results
First off thanks to everyone who played this year it was a fun one!! Great job Flagmanonice and to your two youngsters you all did great. I think if we would have had a few more races Tlspyder may have ran you down?? He has been on a tare the last few weeks!! We will do it again next year and hopefully we will have a new champion #[#ff0000]88 [/#ff0000]
[#ff0000][/#ff0000] [center][#0000ff]FLAGMANONICE-694[/#0000ff][/center] [center][#000000]TLSPYDER13-652[/#000000][/center] [center]FLAGGIRL-617[/center] [center]CHIEFPANFISH-589[/center] [center]SUDSUCKER-575[/center] [center]THUNDERBOY-536[/center] [center]SIGHMAKER-532[/center] [center]MRS. M.H.-461[/center] [center]MUSKYHUNTER-461[/center] [center]TOMC-345[/center] [center]BKB15-286[/center] [center]FISH4FISH-252[/center] [center]TARPON4ME-165[/center] [center]PETTY-50[/center]
[signature]
Flagman was like Jeff Gordon before the chase and Jimmy Johnson after the case started.[Tongue]

Always lots of fun can't wait to play again in Feb.
[signature]
[Tongue] Spyder , if you only picked Johnson to finish , it would been really close!!! Thanks Musky for the awesome job , putting up with us all year , and also thanks to Cheif , for letting someone else win !! LOL !! Till next year , don't freeze your buns off !!

Flag.
[signature]
its been fun,even though i lost the draft along time ago,congrads to flagmanonice,and thakyou muskyhunter for putting this on

look toward to next season
[signature]
I hope everyone's turkey was a keeper!!! And thanks Jamie for running a great season. Next year will be tough to get in all the races but maybe with some up front set up for July and August I can stay active. My wife and I will be in Alaska for that time period and hopefully sending back some assume fishing pics and a lot of fillets. We will be driving so if anyone wants to donate to my gas fund feel free. Trip sponsors are always welcome. It is going to be nice to be retired [semi]. We hope everyone has a safe and merry christmas. Chief
[signature]
[Wink] Cheif , will you be going through Minnesota , if so , maybe I can take you out Muskie fishing ?

[signature]
Yes Steve we will. I have to check my schedule but on my way back home I think there could be a window of muskie opertunity. Sounds like a fun time. I'll PM you when I look at the schedule. Chief
[signature]