Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New girl
Hello all, I found this awesome site while looking on the internet and thought it would be a great way to keep up on local fishing on the Gulf Coast. I am a chef that travels on mega yachts... and I really love to fish. I am from Mobile Alabama, And I am kind of missing home. I Have been able to fish alot this year. I caught my very first tuna this year. I have fished this past summer just about every day I had decided to take a side job as a deckhand,It was the best decision for me.. I was able to catch Mahi-Mahi, Wahoo, Tuna, Marlin, Sailfish and a couple of cuda's . I was taught at a very early age how to rig baits, gaff fish and navigate. I hope this next year will bring me more excitement. I am now stationed in Fla. I see tarpon and snook swimming everywhere. I will be fishing again soon!
[signature]
Nice to have you aboard Diane. There is a lot of great people on this site that have a lot of great info. It sounds like you have a great job being able to fish all the time!! Welcome again, M.H.
[signature]

[Smile]
hi there!
I am new in here and I am a mom of 1 boy
Loves to talk with friends and fond of knowing
new people that can understand me.
I am a radioenthusiast.
Glad that I found this site!
[signature]
Welcome aboard! [cool]
[signature]
Welcome aboard Ladies. Girlsfish2, You have a job that most all of us would give anything to have. Good on ya.
[signature]
Welcome aboard Girlsfish2. I'm sure that you could benefit from a few of our many recipes that we have on our recipe board.

We have recipes for almost everything out there. If you need some specifics, please feel free to ask. I have lots of them.[cool]
[signature]
Thanks!... this is a great site!... I am still trying to catch the huge tarpon I see every morning[unimpressed]... we have had a little trouble on the boat with the transmission on the port motor, I believe that all are suppose to help each other out on the boat so, the fishing has been put off.. So for now, I will have to be a bildge bunny. [cool] But! when the boat is fixed .. those fish better watch out!
[signature]