Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ssor won't give up
[font "Monotype Corsiva"][#0000ff][size 4]Well it was not the most pleasant of days in Port Aransas on Tuesday. That could not keep the pole out of ssor's hands. As usual, there was no need for two poles as you could not get the second one in the water before there was a strike on the first. He did break down early after catching a number of whiting and call it a day as the high wind made it feel like the northern states. Here 20 mile winds are breezes and 35 mile winds are just a little. Of course no one was out fishing in small craft as the warnings were out for the entire day.[Sad][/size][/#0000ff][/font]

[font "Monotype Corsiva"][#0000ff][size 4]We did watch the wind surfers for a bit. It takes a lot of nerve and skill to manuver those boards over the wave propelled by a kite. One exceptional surfer even did airborn movements as good as any water skier I have ever watched.[Tongue][/size][/#0000ff][/font]

[font "Monotype Corsiva"][#0000ff][size 4]Today looks much better and I hope to show ssor how it is done again. Of course we have to take time to post before we get out the poles.[/size][/#0000ff][/font]

[font "Monotype Corsiva"][#0000ff][size 4]There are several new board members in this area that are really looking forward to the tournament. Stopped in for bait yesterday and they said that a lot of people are talking to them to be sure they know it is coming up. I guess it just takes talking on the piers and in the cafe to get a lot of people interested. The fish are biting and we should have a great day on Saturday.[Smile][/size][/#0000ff][/font]
[signature]