Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderator "ssor" got skunked!
[cool][#0000ff][size 4]Wow! yesterday was really my day. It was not the best day for fishing but i sure was pleased when i caught two perch and ssor caught zip! Again we were fishing from the piers in Port Aransas, but the aftermath of the cold front seemed to upset the little guys from doing any more than suck bait. Today looks much better and as soon as we finish at the great Computer Center they offer here we are headed to the Jetty where the tournament will be held on Saturday. This will give us a good idea what is biting and what bait may be the best. So far we have had the best luck all week on fresh dead shrimp. I'm getting better a getting my bait on right. I am used to my favorite nightcrawers when I am fishing in Ohio. [/size][/#0000ff]

[#0000ff][size 4]I promise to give ssor a chance today and I promise to put an ABC fish back for Davetclown. [#0000ff][size 1](I feel a little bad that ssor did not get any yesterday so maybe he need my help. HA! ha!) [/size][/#0000ff][/size][/#0000ff]
[signature]
Yes Windy you did skunk me with 2 perch about 3" long. We only fished one pier and only for about an hour and a half.

It was in the low 60's, high winds around 25-35 mph.and the water temp was 70.

We used fresh dead shrimp. I think that I had the best luck when the shrimp was older by a day or two.

You have never fished the jetty so that does give me an advantage!

Good luck as you will be on your own this time to learn the doo's and dont's! HE he!
[signature]
HEY WINDY , KEEP A FISH IN THE BUCKET FOR TOMOROW , WHEN HE GOES TO TAKE A NATURE BREAK , HOOK IT ON HIS LINE ! [angelic] YOU KNOW HE HAS AN IMAGE TO UPHOLD ![cool]

SOUNDS LIKE YOU GUYS ARE HAVING SOME FUN !
[signature]
Hello Windy and SSOR,

Thanks for the great update! Glad to hear you guys are having great fun!! We're looking forward to hearing about the Tourney winners! Does it look like your gone to have some good weather for the big day? Windy, go easy on SSOR, he has a reputation to uphold (HA-HA). HAVE FUN!!!!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
cool . hey , if you can find an old boot or a can , he just might think he got a whopper on ! you can get years of laughs out of thoes !
[signature]
last saterday i got skunked but lonehunter dint he caught
a nice walleye it was 20 in. long let me tell ya it was a beautey
[signature]
you didn't get skunked little buddy , if it wern't for you and your netting skills that fish would have never been landed , we cought it as a team !
[signature]