Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
springfeild 4-H fishing derby
springfeild 4-H fishing derbe is comming up fast. this years derby will be june 8th from 12-3 pm.

we are limmited to 200 entries. so register early, in the past there have been a few openings from no shows, but not many. so get there early to gab your lucky fisning hole.

dont forget to wear your lucky fishing hat, cause you never know when it may turn is to a prize winning hat.

from big fish contest to casting and to even frog catching contest you will be sure to have delightfull time with the family.

there will be dowgs on the grittle for you wiinner loving folks who cant wait for the fish to be cleaned and cooked. the Davisburg Roteray will be providing the consessions again this year.

if you want to join in on this event let me know and I will get an entry application to you asap.
[signature]
Thanks Dave
Can you sign me up for 4 people( my wife,Dustin 3,Chelsea 8 and my self) or send me the stuff.
[signature]
yep I will gett the info to you just as soon as it is in my hands.

adults dont count, so all you need is two,

parents can fish too but just cant enter the derby.

if you have your tube by then you might be able to show off this fancy way of float fishing. maybe even draw in a new member or tree for our club.
[signature]