Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hows the fishing been in your area?
greetings everyone.<br><br>Still getting lots of views but no opinions or commentary. I was hoping we could talk some fishing here. It'll happen. I am not going anywhere. So here is the topic for today.<br><br>Whats fishing been like in your area?<br><br>Around Norfolk where I live, the fishing has been a little slow. Even the catfish are slacking off on their twilight bite and midnight bites. I assume they are probably feeding more towards dawn when fishing pressure is least and overall water temp is at its lowest. <br><br>One thing to check out is the fishing reports I have located at nebraskafishing.com. The reports cover a large area of the state and are compliments of guides and baitshop owners. These guys will keep you in the know. Check them out and take a gander at some of the fish we have been getting over on the braggin board!!!<br><br><br><br>keep those lines wet <br><br>Daniel C. Nielsen
Well i am finally glad someone realized we had a board!! HAHA<br><br>I haven't been out to those lakes out west yet this year, though I am tentatively planning on making a trip out that way soon. I really need too. There are so many underrated lakes out there it is not even funny. Red Willow, Sutherland, Enders and medicine creek.<br><br>The last I heard on Calamus was that the white bass were really hitting. That was about a week and a half ago. I don't think things may have changed to much although with this heat, who can blame the fish for not wanting to bite too well during the day.<br><br>I haven't gotten down around Columbus to fish much this year. I fished Lake North earlier in the year on shore and caught some carp but other than that, not much else. I fished the Loup four times last year and managed some fair cats upwards to 8 lbs but none the size that the Loup is really known for.<br><br>Willow Creek west of Pierce was producing some nice walleye a few weeks ago but haven't heard anything else on that for a while.<br><br>Most of my fishing this year has been concentrated on or around Yankton/gavins point on the missouri river. I have had really good luck there the past few years, plus its only about an hour away.<br><br>Anyone else know any info on any other lakes?<br><br><br><br>keep those lines wet <br><br>Daniel C. Nielsen<br>http://www.nebraskafishing.com/index.html