Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
update
hi everyone! seems im getting to the lake less and less every week! where does all the free time go? anyways here is what ive heard. bass have been really hitting in the battle lake area1 severson and west battle lakes seem to be the most favorable and they seem to like all the baits! walleyes seem to like rapulas and leeches! little mcdonald has been good for walleyes!i heard of a 30 inch one being caught with a leech!! lida and sand lake is starting to show promises from what i hear also! if youre a muskee fisherman they are starting to run on beers lake .from what im hearing there are some big ones!!!!!!!!! jolly ann continues to be a hot lake,would you believe a 7-4 lunker bass whas brought in on a plastic crayfish???? this lake has been producing alot of action and good size fish!!!!!!! ottertail has been good from what ive heard, but i dont fish this lake.try leeches or crawlers in about 14-18 feet.well hope this helps everyone a little bit, enjoy youre fishing and if you have any tips please share!!!!! smokinjoe<br><br>smokin joe
where are you at Joe?????????<br><br>