Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corona Lake Fishathon! Dec 29 meet @ Mik Ds' ontario exit
[left]Next trip. I know its around Christmas but we got to get this going. We probably should run this thing on the Float Tube Board as that is what we are trying to accomplish. So be sure to Check there for further developments. Remember: the best thing about Float Tubing is...Practice, Practice, Practice.[Wink][/left]
[signature]
I'm widja bro. Send me your address in a PM. The rest of the details are on the Tubing board.

We need to keep this one live too so post on both spots.[cool]
[signature]
This is it... Our next big fishing extravaganza! All fishermen welcome, Float tubing will be great with calm waters and tons o' fish. Shore fishermen get there early for a chance at the primo spots by the dam. Boat launching is cake. All are welcome, get your stuff together because this is happening. And Sat. will be here before you know it....[Wink] Pre-party 6am at Micky Ds' corner of Ontario and California(Off @ Ontairio - west 200 yards on left) four miles North of Indian Truck Trail turnoff. Indian Truck Trail is the off ramp for the lake..
[signature]
...what time is the meet at McD's... may not be there to eat but will try to meet there ... of course depending on the time.. if I miss the McD's meet what time at the gate of the lake..

TN2.. will you be bringing a tube for me.. Santa wife did not get me a tube so I am a looking around.. may even take you up on that offer of sitting in the fish cat with the high solid seat.. :-)..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
The MickeyDs opens around 6ish. I'll be there with extra tubes and son.

Lake opens at 6 but you can't see anything at that hour and they don't have a greylight bight neither.

See ya at the D's then we can hit the lake from there.[cool]
[signature]
so we get to meet tubentoo (tubeneson...) [Smile]...

I will do my best to meet ya'll at McD's around 6 am.. or so.. [Wink]

MacFly [cool]

...heheh maybe Ill have to use my new Nuvi 200w to get there and then mark the lake later.. [cool]
[signature]
New stuff...Cool!...[Wink]
[signature]
Be there or be square!![shocked].....................[cool]
[signature]
.. been a long time since I heard that one... but Ill do my best to be there before the we go to the lake..

MacFly [cool][cool]
[signature]
I'll be early. Need some time to rub the Scumline off my tube from Church Lake. Some kind of oil/soap/fertilizer/toxic waste glowgreen/brown sludge. Think 409 will work???
[signature]
...maybe if you use undiluted industrial strength.. might make a dent in that scum line of yours.. [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[left][cool][font "Pristina"][green][size 4]Sorry for a late response, but just got back into town yesterday. Really wanted to catch some more veggies however, that will have to wait until another time. Hopefully I will be able to join you all on the next outing. Besides our buddy bendopolo hope that you all catch your quota. Happy [hic] New year all.[/size][/green][/font] [/left] [left]
[/left] [right][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=32181;][/right]
[signature]
... IM sorry to hear you wont be joining us.. but maybe things will change before tomorrow..

welcome back ..glad to see you back in town safe and sound..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[#ff0000]Besides me...[Tongue][/#ff0000]
[signature]
My rule is ... "No Skunk Trips Allowed". Can be tough on my fishing partner if we both suck. "Sorry Hunny... That Crazy Bendo made me stay there 3 days until we caught a fish". ( Sound of swinging Frying Pan)
How can we fish without Dryrod... It's only for the morning. We will let ya go early. I will help get your tube ready and promise I won't catch ten fish before you get in the water. What more can I offer??? Free Coffee you say? OK but you drive a hard bargain. Nobody will even know you're gone. You can explain away that haggard look ... "I'm just a little tired today". Fishing Excuses are a necessary part of any fishermans repetoire.
I could take your pic from last trip and mount it to some plywood and set it on a tube...it just won't be ther same.
[signature]
... I must concur wholehearedly with you my brother bendo.. it will not be the same without or brother DR along for the float.. if you buy his coffee and breakfast I will buy his lunch and help to send him on the road back to home.. now how can angler resist offers like that.. I say .. can I get an amen and halleluia brother??

MacFly [cool]

.. and the next question is.. will brother scruffy be joining us on this trip.. at the least his presence will add to the company and make for a brighter day...
[signature]
[cool][font "Pristina"][green][size 4]Darn you guys make it hard for me to say "no can do". Actually I didn't want to admit it on line but I guess that the truth must be told.[/size][/green][/font] [center]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=32186;][/center] [center] [/center]
[signature]
HEAL! Our prayers are with you but just so you know all our backs hurt. Pain is good. It lets you know that you are alive! I try to fish 'till my arms hurt...[Wink]
[signature]
motrin my brother DR...lots of motrin.. had a back ache two nights ago.. took some motrin.. and its a miracle.. I am healed... [Wink]

..I do realize my back pain is not the same as yours...soooooooooo get some rest and take care of your back.. hopefully you will be able to make the next trip... [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[cool][font "Pristina"][green][size 4]Aleve works quite well for me. However, having a few compressed disks is what I have to contend with. Don't want to reactivate that pinched nerve in the groin area again. That sucker can put a lot of hurt on the body for several days or even weeks. Ooh-ouch.[pirate][/size][/green][/font]
[signature]