Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ALMOST TIME !!!!!!!!!
[Smile] Just drove by some lakes here in central Minn, and the lakes are starting to open up pretty good. Some of the lakes are 1/2 open ! It won't be to long before we can get out and start chasing those panfish ! Let us know if you get out ? you guys in the southern half are probably already out !

GOOD LUCK, FLAGMANONICE--------------------
[signature]
flagman;south of hutch. I seen many boats on the water.And there was about 40 boats in cabelas parking lot so fishing is off to a start down south.HERE next.[Wink] when we going???????????????????????????????????????????
[signature]
[Smile]Hey teaser ! The trout season (streams ) start tommorro , (sat ), give me a call and maybe we could hook into some on the straight river up by Park Rapids, and maybe go by that 400 acres we were talking about for hunting ?Give me a call or private me! Also, the pelican bay by Ottertail is open, maybe go after some panfish ? or, a buddy of mine says there nailing the eyes on a river in north dakota, not to far from Fargo ?

Flagmanonice----------------I bet I have the same crankbait you have !! lol
[signature]
i still have 1-3 feet of ice above the dam where i steelhead fish , the water is just too cold to bring them in . [Sad]

tuesday high 70's [cool], wendsday , snow [Sad], mother nature better get kicking ol' man winter outta here real quick before i get a bad attitude ![mad]
[signature]
The lakes here in central Minn our about ice free. Just a couple big ones still have ice, the rest our open !

Flagmanonice---------------
[signature]
You gotta live down here this time of the year. No ice in the lakes in my area. Hehe. You've probly got much better fishing up your way the rest of the year.
[signature]
[Smile] Just drove by the lakes that had ice on them earlier, guess what ??? Its gone !!!! he ha !!! Let the games begin !!!!

Flagmanonice--------------P.S--Did all of you see the fishing day post ?
[signature]