Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
which fish ?
which fish is the most difficult to catch ?
[signature]
[center]northern pike becuse they have teeth i have a cool story about last summer but were shoud i post it [/center] [center][Image: flyani.gif][/center] [center]lonewolf
[/center]
[signature]
how about the state you caught it in lol[cool]
[signature]
The one that gets away on every fishing trip I go on!! [blush]
[signature]
yea , that fish has a lot of cousins , especially when there taken more line out than the reel can hold ![Wink]
[signature]
probably the oarfish . . .

[font "Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][size 2]The Japanese call them "the king of the palace under the sea. " Scientists call them "oarfish. "Dr. John Olney of the college of William and Mary says adult oarfish can be more than 50 feet long.
"That makes the oarfish the longest bony fish known to science. "[/size][/font][font "Arial"][size 2]These fish are so rare that even Leading Scientists have never seen one alive.[/size][/font]
[signature]
ANY SKETCHES OF THEM ?
[signature]
uhhhhhhhh it looks like an oar!

[laugh]

sm
[signature]
davetclown thanx i will post it on the michigan board right now [Smile][Smile][Smile]
[signature]
Giant Oarfish Caught off the Coast of California! [indent]

Here is a picture of Giant Oarfish caught at the US Navy SEAL training center on Coronado Island, just off the coast of San Diego, California. The photo was taken in 1996! Giant Oarfish are one of the strangest looking fish that you will ever see. It is believed that Giant Oarfish which get up to 50 feet long, have been the source of many sea monster reports. Take a look at the photo and I think you will understand why! [center][Image: MESS3307CustomImage2419915.jpg][/center][/indent]
[signature]
can you imagine trying to net that fish ? where would you keep it on your boat once you caught it ? you could stock your freeser with one fish !

thanks dave !
[signature]