Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice Conditions 2007/2008
Okay guys and gals! We all know it's about time to get out there and walk on water. And with the colder than usual temps, pretty soon it'll be time to drive on water!

So, if you would, for the safety of our fellow fisherpeople, let us know which lake (and county) you've been to and the condition of the ice in the various parts of that body of water.

I know a few people have been out ice fishing. Heck, there's even been an ice fishing tourney already!
[signature]
ya spoke to soon,

we are roasting here in south east Mitten, 65 degrees rain and sun.... break out the beach towls and sun tan loation...
[signature]
Haha! Talked to iceman a couple days ago. He said that in his area there's only about 16" of ice. Usually there's over 2 feet of ice by now.
[signature]
have to get them asians countries to stop polutin the pacific rasing the ocean temp enhansing the elnino.

they is runin my ice fishing...

its 45 and sunny here today down right depressing[unsure], not a flake of snow or an ice cube to spare... we are so short on ice they are charging extra for ice at McDonalds...[shocked]
[signature]
You shoulda been over at Mt Hood with me yesterday. Snow piled up about 140 inches.
[signature]