Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which one are you?
So, Tell me which one you are?
Subject: The Decision Making Process
[size 2][font "Courier New"][size 2]Here is a little test that will help you decide what you are: Democrat,[/size][/font]
[font "Courier New"][size 2]Republican, or Southerner. The answer can be found by posing the[/size][/font]
[font "Courier New"][size 2]following question: "You're walking down a deserted street with your[/size][/font]
[font "Courier New"][size 2]wife and two small children. Suddenly, an Islamic Terrorist with a huge[/size][/font]
[font "Courier New"][size 2]knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities,[/size][/font]
[font "Courier New"][size 2]praises Allah, raises the knife, and charges at you. You are carrying a[/size][/font]
[font "Courier New"][size 2]40 cal. pistol, and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before[/size][/font]
[font "Courier New"][size 2]he reaches you and your family. What do you do?"[/size][/font][/size] [size 2][font "Courier New"][size 2][/size][/font][/size] [size 2][font "Courier New"][size 2][/size][/font][font "Courier New"][size 2]- - - - - - - - - - Democrat's Answer - - - - - - - - - - - [/size][/font]
[font "Courier New"][size 2]
[font "Courier New"][size 2]1. Well, that's not enough information to answer the question! [/size][/font]
[font "Courier New"][size 2]2. Does the man look poor or oppressed? [/size][/font]
[font "Courier New"][size 2]3. Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack? [/size][/font]
[font "Courier New"][size 2]4. What does the law say about this situation? [/size][/font]
[font "Courier New"][size 2]5. Does the firearm have appropriate safety built into it? [/size][/font]
[font "Courier New"][size 2]6. Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does[/size][/font]
[font "Courier New"][size 2]this send to society and to my children? [/size][/font]
[font "Courier New"][size 2]7. Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me? [/size][/font]
[font "Courier New"][size 2]8. Should I call 9-1-1? [/size][/font]
[font "Courier New"][size 2]9. We need to raise taxes have paint and weed day and make this a[/size][/font]
[font "Courier New"][size 2]happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior. [/size][/font][/size][/font][/size] [size 2][font "Courier New"][size 2][font "Courier New"][size 2][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size] [size 2][font "Courier New"][size 2][font "Courier New"][size 2][/size][/font][/size][/font][font "Courier New"][size 2][font "Courier ! New"][size 2]- - - - - - - - - - Republican's Answer - - - - - - - - - [/size][/font][/size][/font][/size] [size 2][font "Courier New"][size 2][font "Courier ! New"][size 2][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size] [size 2][font "Courier New"][size 2][font "Courier ! New"][size 2][/size][/font][/size][/font][font "Courier New"][size 2][font "Courier New"][size 2]BANG! [/size][/font]
[font "Courier New"][size 2] [/size][/font][/size][/font][/size] [size 2][font "Courier New"][size 2][font "Courier New"][size 2][/size][/font][font "Courier New"][size 2] [/size][/font][font "Courier New"][size 2]- - - - - - - - - - - Southerner's Answer - - - - - - - - [/size][/font][/size][/font][/size] [size 2][font "Courier New"][size 2][font "Courier New"][size 2][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size] [size 2][font "Courier New"][size 2][font "Courier New"][size 2][/size][/font][font "Cour! ier New"][size 2]BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! [/size][/font]
[font "Courier New"][size 2]Click..... (Sounds of reloading)[/size][/font]
[font "Courier New"][size 2]BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! [/size][/font]
[font "Courier New"][size 2]Daughter: "Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Silver[/size][/font]
[font "Courier New"][size 2]Tips or Black Talon?" [/size][/font]
[font "Courier New"][size 2]Son: "Can I shoot the next one!" [/size][/font]
[font "Courier New"][size 2]Wife: ! ; "You ain't taking that to the Taxidermist!" [/size][/font] [font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font] [font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font] [font "Arial"][/font][/size][/font][/size][font "Times New Roman"][size 3] [/size][/font]

I know what I would do. There is a little Southerner in this Republican!
[signature]
Hehehehe, good stuff Mark. Ten bucks says someone replies that its a bunch of repooplican bs.[Wink]
[signature]
I could care less what his religeon is, I dont care if the mans says praise the devil, just so long as he aint commin at me or my family with that knife... the fool makes that mistake, when you hear them dueling bangos tune it will be because this redneck hillbilly went a knocking at his back door... thought the front door [crazy]
[signature]
Wow, i never knew i had some southern blood in me. Now i know.[sly]
[signature]
Yep Brody, dun sceared me to gosh durn it.[Wink]
[signature]
I live in Michigan....but I must have some southern roots in me somewhere because that dude wouldn't last more than a couple seconds.

I'm with Dave I don't care if he prays to Ali or is a born again christian. If he comes at me or my family with a knife dude is as good as dead.
[signature]