Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Send your best photos to Kayak Angler magazines
Hi,

We’re a couple weeks away from releasing the Spring 2008 issue of Kayak Angler magazine. We’ve been tossing around ideas of ways to showcase the best of kayak fishing across America — we want to show what’s going on coast to coast?

We’ve come up with the “C.P.R.—Catch, Photograph, Release” column, our new reader photo gallery. What better way to see what’s biting across the country than in pictures sent in by you? It goes along way for bragging rights too, we figure.

Send an email with a couple of your best photos attached. Please include some details like: who, what, where (you don’t have to be specific), when and how. Send to: editor@kayakanglermag.com

You’ll be able to check out the best of “CPR” in the Spring Issue of Kayak Angler early February.

Have a great day,

Scott MacGregor
Editor-in-chief
Kayak Angler
[signature]
Matt and Nick spent the summer fishing Lake Sherwood from their two man ocean kayak. They have a pretty nice set up going for bass and redear. They desperately want their Dad to tow their kayak out to fish for yellowtail off of the La Jolla kelp beds in San Diego! I think I'll wait until they become stronger swimmers first.

[inline DSC01848.JPG]

M,N&G's Dad
[signature]
Russ, this is a little off-topic but I just wanted to let you know how much I love your magazine! It's great to have a mag devoted solely to your highly specialized pasttime, and have it done well, too.
[signature]
Sorry, for being so late with the reply.
These are of my 9 yr old and his first outing in his new kayak. It was the first day ater his birthday and he wanted to try it out. You can still see the ribbon.
So far I have only installed foot braces and a paddle holder, but he made it work with 3 nice catfish to show for it.
[signature]
Its great to do diving and fishing of kayak for that you must join your nearest kayak diving club. I saw a topic about spearfishing kayaks and nobody mentioned Scrambler XT.
I heard a lot about how good this kayak is for scuba and spearfishing.
========================================
Peter
Our mission is to provide high quality end to end solutions to the BPO segment in a manner that will improve the operational efficiency while reducing the cost of the services to the client.
[url "mailto:4thdimension1@gmail.com"]4thdimension1@gmail.com[/url]
[signature]
[signature]