Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ICE FISHING LAKERS.
YA YA IT TOOTHEY CRITTER BOARD BUT I GET TO SHARE. MY 11 YR OLD SON ICED HIS FIRST LAKER SUNDAY AT FG. RIGHT CLOSE TO 20 POUND FISH. 20 MINNUT BATLE. AND HUGE

SMILES. TIGERS ARENT HIS FAVORITE ANY MOORE. YA MAN!!! IL POST A PICK AFTER I DOCTOR THE BACK GROUND. THANX ASH TIFF AND BRAIDEN FOR A GREAT TIME.[Wink][Wink][Wink]
[signature]
No No No, you don't really want to doctor those pictures do you? LMAO[cool]

AFdan52
[signature]
Hey Ken, i'm gonna delete your post.[Tongue]
Just kidding, nice job but i am serious! If you don't take me next time i will be forced to take serious actions.[sly]
[signature]
SEE WHAT WE CAN DO. THE NEXT SCEDUALED TRIP IS FIRST SUNDAY IN FEB. LEAVE SAT NIGHT DO SOME BURBOT HIT THE AMCK IN THE MOURNING. [Wink]
[signature]
I will go if i am invited.[Smile]
[signature]
Waiting for pic..... tap tap tap.... [Tongue]
[signature]
You and me both! Come on Ken, you can't do this to us![mad]
[signature]
yea me too, he told me he had a killer pic with his son. come on Ken post up. later chuck
[signature]
ok pics are ready i think im not to good with putting up pics and resizing and whiting out backgrounds so it took a few.[unsure]
[signature]
nice i like the snow coverd hills in the back ground awsome tell codeman any time its funner watchin him get a 20 than me a 40 but i do like the big pigs lol
[signature]
Wow that was a monster. Nice catch
[signature]
Nice job! Any others caught??
[signature]
Great post!Congrats to the boy
Thats gonna stick in his and your memories for a long time.
Thanks for sharing.
fnf
[cool]
[signature]
i have to send you the uncut ones. one is funny if i scroll over to ya and zoom in on ya. call ya soon. ken[Wink]
[signature]
some swingin and missin was about all (full moon) lol nope all in all the fishin was great catchin sucked[crazy] but we got the one that counted.
[signature]