Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3rd Annual Trout Day
Hey guys! I'm gonna try to make it to this. Just thought I'd pass the word on since I just found it in my e-mail. For more info, go to:

http://fishingminnesota.com/ubb/Forum40/...00127.html
[signature]
hey Mr Rat,

(I hope you dont mind if I call you Mr Rat, you name is a long one, like a gar pike.)

could you tell us a little about the anual trout day,

in michigan we have what I like to call Trout Camp. several areas in michigan are stocked with thousands of trout to which most will be caught on opening day on the last saturday in april.

anglers gather there fryday the night before hitting their spots waiting for the stroke of midnight to arive so they can drop a line in to yank out their limmits. some literly with in minutes others never even see a fish all night long.

just like deer camp there are a bunch of the greatest guys gathered along miles of river and lakes parting till that fabled hour.

is yours any thing like this?
[signature]
Thanks fo the info DrownedDesertRat ,Im going to check it out !!!

Flagmanonice _______P.s, What city do you live in DrownedDesertRat ?
[signature]
[Tongue] I am a bit of a rat. I came from the desert near Death Valley. Quite a change coming out here!

As far as more info on the Annual Trout Day... all I know is what's in the link I supplied. It's a link to a forum in another fishing website.

[shocked] How dare I go to another! Hehe. May the rat roasting commence!
[signature]
Hey Flagman... I'm in Fridley... of of Hwy 694, tween Hwy 35W and Hwy 169.
[signature]
[Tongue] Hey drownddesertrat--- Do you ever get up north any for fishing ?

Flagmanonice-----------may your worm wiggle into a walleyes mouth !!!
[signature]