Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big cold front hurts PWT
[font "Arial"][size 2][/size][/font]Yesterday we had gale force winds here on Erie (35 knots+) It was the second day of the PWT.

They had been here pre fishing for many days and were talking about a 50 pound average. Then came the big blow. It's my guess whoever was in first place after Wednesday. won it all.

The lake is a muddy mess today and will be for a couple of days. Mother nature can be a bad women!

[unsure]
[signature]
This makes me Sad, fishguide. I was there, difting through the middle of everybody last Saturday. The two of us only boated one fish. We managed to find water a little less muddy, but it was just too late in the day by then. We'll try again, I'm sure. Keep those reports coming, at least I can still think positive.
[signature]
This is just typical spring fishing. September is a far better month for big fish because the weather in more stable. Last Thursday we did manage to catch a 30 and a 29.5 inch Walleye off the north west corner of Kelly's Island. Vertical jigging.
[signature]
We were up at the final weigh in, and I was ready to go after the 2nd flight weighed in Sad I cant believe how the weather shut down that fishery. It's crazy, but it happens all the time.
[signature]