Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's Fishing over Easter Weekend?
Hello Guys,

Anyone planning on doing some fishing over Easter?

I'll be heading out to my in-laws and prrobably work into some Bass Fishing at Canyon Lake Sat. Night and Sun. am (after the Easter Bunny leaves).

My Father In-Law is a big Float Tuber So I'll probably be Doin it in a Doghnut!

Happy Easter All!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
[cool]Good luck, and I hope you don't do anything to embarrass the tubing fraternity. Just when I start getting some respect, here come the amateurs.

Great "meeting" you at the Moderators Meeting last night.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYBODY.
[signature]
[size 2][size 1]LOL, Hey TubeDude, Wish I could promise you I won't but I've been known to pull a blunder or two! But seriously Tube, where do I mount the motor on the Tube? (LOL)[/size]

[size 1]Great "meeting" you as well! Great meeting also, sorry we got cutoff at the end there (seems 3 hours is the teleconference limit). I thought the meeting was a huge success! Sometimes there is no substitute for being able to have some open dialog on issues. You have some incredible insight (seems fishing isn't the only thing you excel at) and we really appreciate you making the time to be there![/size][/size]
[signature]

TheAngler BFT Moderator
[cool]If you really wanna show up the other tubers out there, mount a couple of 150's on your stern and go for it. What a thrill to look down off the flying bridge, watching those twin wakes unfurling out behind you...checking the baits skipping off the outriggers.

Maybe you can get one of Booyaa's Bikini contestants to deckhand for you. Now, THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' 'BOUT. Who said you had to give up some comforts when ya go afloatin'?

That really was quite a marathon last night, but I think it served to establish some protocols for future get-togethers. A lot of good ideas were hatched with the collective brainpower. It seemed like the time went by quickly, even though we went far longer than originally scheduled. It's good we didn't plan to cover the whole agenda.
[signature]

Hi there theangler,

I missed the meeting the other night but hope there will be a summary of the stuff that was discussed will be on the moderators forum in due time. Lots of creative guys among both our moderators and visitors, with plenty of experience and overall knowhow. I'm jealous! ha ha

Catch ya later,

JapanRon
[signature]
I'll be going to A VERY!!! SECRET SPOT "MANY HAVE WANTED TO GO,BUT DIDN"T KNOW HOW? FISHING THE SURF FOR FLATTIES,IN VENTURA,THE "BIGFISH" STYLE!yes it's Legal. REPORT 2 FOLLOW! still taking reservations? "Real Fish Dope"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[signature]
So mark

Did you catch any of them??

Aaron
[signature]
[size 2][size 1]Hello Guys,[/size]

[size 1]JR, Yes everything should be updated on the moderators forum by tomorrow, some updates tonight. It was a lot of fun and went very well, we'll look forward to having you at one of the upcoming tele-meetings, they definitely help to finalize up outstanding issues (sometimes its hard to finalize decisions on open items in the boards).[/size]

[size 1]TD, I hope finally fish count isn't the criteria to determine whether I set the tubin fraternity back decades in reputation last weekend (ha-ha). I did get shut out but you will be happy to know other then a few snags I didn't embarrass the floating institution that bad (I hope?).[/size]

[size 1]FisherKing, Hope you did better then I did? Any luck?[/size][/size]
[signature]

TheAngler BFT Moderator