Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
members other intrests
i was contacted by a member wishing to donate a gift to one of the other board members that would see that the gift was given to a group that promoted or could use the gift to help out youngsters with fishing equipment . a very noble gesture indeed . my hats off to the guy ! i am very proud to know him and have met him here on the boards .

however , i could only come up with a limited group of people that i have retained knowledge of . i am sure there are many others as well .

if you would take the time to post your group that you belong to , tell us a little about what they do . and what is needed in the way of donations . lets keep everything la-git , some things are tax-deductable and may require recipts . i think something like this would be a great help to other good samaritins as well in the future .

this is not intended for people to go begging to these groups for items from them , but to help these groups to obtain whatever little they can get . please remember that .

thanks , lonehunter
[signature]
THIS IS JUST AN IDEA, THERE PAL/ WHAT ABOUT FOR THE HANDICAPPED KIDS, IN WHEELCHAIRS, WHICH WOULD LOVE TO GO OUT FISHIN?? I SAW ON THE TV FISHIN SHOW ONE WEEKEND, WHERE THEY TOOK SOME KIDS WITH CANCER OUT FISHIN. I THOUGHT THAT WAS GREAT. I GUESS I DON,T KNOW ANY GROUPS THAT NEED IT BUT THERE SURE ARE ENOUGH THAT NEED IT IN THE HOSPITALS. SORRY TO SAY. GOD HEP EM AND THE PERSON WHO DONATED THE GIFT. JUST SUGGESTIN. MY MA LOVED FISHIN AND SHE WAS HANIDICAPPED ALL HERLIFE AND I TRIED TAKI HER WITH ME AS MUCH AS SHE FELT LIKE GOIN. I MISS TAKIN HER NOW. SHE,S FISHIN WITH MY GRAMP NOW IN HEAVEN AND ALL MY ANIMALS. I KNOW SHE IS.[Smile][cool]
[signature]
YAE MERE , I THINK THAT GROUP IS CALLED " FISHING HAS NO BOUNDERYS " I HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH THEM , BUT THEY ARE KINDA BUSY WITH ALL THERE EVENTS AT THE TIME . MAYBE DURING THE COLDER MONTHS WE CAN GET THEM TO JOIN IN HERE TO SEE HOW WE ARE .

GOTTA GIVE THEM PEOPLE A LOT A CREDIT , IT'S A LOBOR OF LOVE FOR SURE !
[signature]
oh i hear ya bud! i wish i was closer i,d hep out. ya know even in these times of strife and troubles with this old world we can still see the lord workin through people and givin. so to me in most ways things are still ok as long as we give if only in spirit heart mind and soul/ and try to help each other in what ever manner we can. even if it,s only here and be there for one another, and havin a place to come. this helps me alot talkin toi you guys. thanks mare[Smile] i imagine they,ll say how do and maybe work somethin out. but anyways i know with your wisdom and dave,s and ssor here you guys will figure somethin good out. haha luv mare[Smile]
[signature]