Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MN WILD!!!!
I know its not fishing related but...AWESOME.
The State of Hockey is back on the map after only 3 yrs with a new NHL team. Go figure the Wild would come back from a 2 game deficit, and push the Avalanch(sp) into a game 7 in the first round of the stanley cup.

No matter what happens now, they did quite well and have gone beyond the expectations of most in the hockey world.

Good Luck Wild.[cool]
[signature]
[Smile] And remember, they won twice out there during the playoffs !!!!!!!

Flagmanonice---------------keep your fingers crossed !!

P.S----Did you know that Dave Tippette, the Dallas head coach, has a place on Mcdonald lake ! I helped build it with Minniman.
[signature]
[Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile] YOU GOTTA LOVE THEM !!!!!!!!!![Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile]

bring on the next contestant-------------------------[pirate][pirate][pirate][pirate][pirate][pirate]
[signature]
Unreal, I watched the game and the BS after wards, and listened to the junk about how the Wild should not be where they are at. I went to bed about 1am. Boy am I tired.

I was watching the OT and they scored I jump up ant pumped my fists, but I could not make a sound, only because my Girls kids were sleeping.
[signature]
[Tongue]mine went back to sleep !!!!!!
[signature]
ducks flew higher than wild.[Sad]
[signature]
am i bad ?

[cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool] [cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool] GO WINGS ! [cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool] [cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool] [cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool]

[#ff0000][/#ff0000]
[signature]
[cool]Well, we still have the Twins, Lonehunter , whats the name of your team ? Detroit pussycats ? LOL [Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue]

Flagmanonice ...................
[signature]
O.K., now you know why i left the detroit area ! 2 embarising ![blush] LOL!
[signature]
how bout them tigers; there smellings up over to the west tooooooo.
[signature]
OH . I'M GONNA TELL SPARKEY ABOUT THIS !

I'M A BIGTIME TIGERS FAN , WIN OR LOOSE , THERE MY BOYS !
[signature]
I'm with you there Hunter! Although I'm a MN resident, my heart still goes to my home state team.

Ducks rule! [sly][sly][sly][sly][sly][sly][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy][crazy][angelic][angelic][angelic]
[signature]
[Tongue] Know why Lansing don't have a pro baseball team ? Cause Detroit would want one too !!!!!![Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue]

Flagmanonice............ Just kidding lonehunter, oh ya !! Go fishingirl2 !!![Smile]
[signature]
oh yea !![Wink][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool]
[signature]