Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry I have been away so long
I had to deal with some family issues and was not able to do my duties here on the site. I am going to try and be more active on here and if anyone needs advice etc please feel free to email me @ [url "mailto:davidblock@charter.net"]davidblock@charter.net[/url]. I want to be part of this site and help ppl and try to get this board bumping agian. I mainly fish the charleston area. Im living in greenville sc so I dont always have the best up to date advice on conditions. But if anyone wants to join me on my next Charleston trip please let me know. I dont really have a decent boat....I mainly fish from a yak in the skinny water...Flyfishing. Im very close to buying a flats boat. So im stoked on that.
[signature]
Welcome back partner. I was away for a while myself, dealing with some family type issues as well. I still don't have the time to put into the boards as I did before, but i'm still around, checking to see what's going on. I've been addressing any posts that have poped up on the boards and such. But, it's good to see you're still alive! I look foward to seeing more from you. Fishing season is almost here, and I can't wait. I've almost got my gear ready, and the boats are itching for a ride. [cool]
[signature]
Thanks Man. We will have to hook up soon for some fishing!
[signature]