Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
California water cooler
[center][font "Pristina"][green][size 4][cool] Ran out of Miller's draft & that other stuff. [Wink][/size][/green][/font][/center] [center][/center]
[center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=34759;][/center]
[signature]
if I had that at work I would never get any work done... LOL....

MacFly [Smile]
[signature]
[center][#005000][cool]Here is a billboard common to SoCal. lol[/#005000][/center] [center][#005000][/#005000][/center] [center][/center]
[center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=34767;][/center]
[signature]
I saw a "thing" at the boat show this past Sunday... basically it is a plastic cap that fits over the top of the can.. it is spill proof yet it allows you to drink from the can anyway.. they include various covers for the can itself (like coke, pepsi etc)... as a can "insulator".. lol.. what will they dream up next...

MacFly
[signature]
Drink faster you won't need a cap ask the fellow drunk .[Tongue]
[signature]
now you are sounding like a squid on his first liberty in the P.I. after being at sea for 6 weeks.. hehehehehe oh what memories....

MacFly [Smile]
[signature]
I like the cooler idea. It's a good thing that they can't fit Silver Bullets on those or else Pokymon would have to get out of the Irrigation business and just move to Cali to enjoy the suds.

The Billboard kind of hit home for me. Only thing is that since I was an EMT, I can hook mine straight up to an IV and not have to worry about spills.[cool]
[signature]
Are you talking to me?....hic....

I think the cap just impedes the ingestion process. I'll give you a point for that one. Just leave my name out of it next time.[Tongue]
[signature]
so is your name fellow or is it drunk?
[signature]
What do you think??

I thought it was one in the same. You know??

Fishing Buddies = Fellow Drunks[laugh]
[signature]
... I likes your comparison there bro.. [Tongue]

MacFly [Image: fish-on.gif]
[signature]
It works for me.[cool]
[signature]