Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new look for BFT
[left]The Bigfishtackle site will be getting minor facelift. Performance will be enhanced and the board will be faster even for dial up users.[/left] [left] [/left] [left]Please be sure to register to take advantage of some of the freebies this site has to offer to members.[/left] [left] [/left] [left]The change will be taking place this week. Keep your eyes open and we will see you on the newly designed and formatted board.[cool][/left]
[signature]
...so what kind of new toys and things can I expect to win in the near future... [Tongue]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
I'm not sure what they have for the prizes but I do know that 2nd place is a fishing trip with me. 3rd place is that you have to fish with me twice![Tongue] ha ha. So it can only get better for 1st place.[cool]
[signature]
1st is you have to pay for gas when you come up to this area to fish but steve will ride with you and keep you company
[signature]
I think Ill just go and hang myself.. [crazy]

MacFly [Image: fish-on.gif]
[signature]
are you saying you don't want to win a prize.[Sad]
[signature]
oh I want to win a prize.. like a new tube or toon.. or a paid vacation to say.. I dont know.. Utah or Idaho.. where I can get skunked by some real fish.. lol...

.. what surprised me was that there was no mention of a couple of bft coolers filled with ice cold beer..

[signature]
YET![Tongue]
[signature]
heheheh you got that right sis.. [Image: fish-on.gif]

MacFly
[signature]
you just don't want to fish with Tn2 and me. OK we'll just fish with FG and the Mojo
[signature]
ya'll didnt say one of the prizes was a trip thru Idaho and Utah to fish with some other experts.. if that is the case.. and the beer is cold. I am there.. [sly]

[signature]