Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trout opener , how did you do ?
how did you guy's do for the opener ?
[signature]
we couldn't make daves invitation , i had to work , so did lonewolfs mom .

so as not to disapoint my kids , i hitched up the camper and headed to the lake !! it was great , a campfire with marshmellows , goast stories and a snuggly warm best night ever of peace and quiet sleep . a fresh perked on a fire coffee in one hand and a rod in the other , ten steps to the lake , man it was great ! the only downfall was all the rotting vegitation that came up with every cast . i made a make shift bobber and cought a few little fish .

oh , did i mention , we had the whole lake to ourselves , well people wise at least . there was ducks and a crane and a turtle and some frogs , one midnight masked critter too !

no trout yey , maybe tomorow i'll take a walk across the road , should only take a few minutes to land a dinner or two !
[signature]
hay lonehunter too bad you dint catch that walleye this week[Smile][Smile][Smile]
[signature]
[center]hey there good buddie, Hope this tides you over till you pull one in on your own.[/center] [center]or at least for me to get up my final report on trout camp.[/center] [center]count them three specks in this pic...[/center] [center] [/center] [center][Image: MESS6438CustomImage1039995.jpg][/center]
[signature]
Had a late start in getting down in to my favoite hole, but lucky enough no one was in it. I had two buddies and one of them had is son down there for his first opener. Well 12:00 rang and by 1:30 the four of us had are limit and was heading home. We managed to get 4 nice rainbows and the rest was browns. The river was pack with people all over.
Went back Sunday night after everything cooled downed with another good buddy and we were able to get 5 more. Not to bad for the opener.
[signature]
now that's great , even thou we all wern't together as planed everyone had a good weekend , well almost everyone , lonewolf sprained his wrist and then they got lost going to our camp . maybe next weekend we'll get together .

glad to see stormey suffered thru the bad back for this one , truley a dedicated fisherman , way to go !

dave , always putting the junior angelers ahead of himself . can mere words describe the pride we have in him ? nope . your one of a kind dave , i am truley honered to know you .

any word on how catchem did this weekend ? how about callie ?

bueatiful fisheys ! ah , and spring is finally here , i hope !
[signature]
Went back out a couple of days later down to the old mighty Huron and got a couple more but I still haven't been able to shake of my stiff back. As long as i'm standing upright I'm O.K. but soon as I sit down for awihle my back starts to kill me. If I got to stand, might as well do some where good .IN THE RIVER[Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile][Smile]
[signature]
glad you can get out there , man it would really bite if you couldn't . i guess this meanes no boat rides . the ausable is going on right now , warm weather and lots of rain ! i have a buddy going for some smelt tonight , depending on how he does i will try friday evening . saturday is up in the air , gills and pike camping , or steel on sunday but if i really try hard , both !

have you been to the doc's yet ? strain , sprain or something else ?
[signature]