Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lake Lavon
Fished Lavon this morning. Arrived at the ramp at 5:45, launched for a morning of action. Foregot my sunglasses in the truck and when the sun started coming up the glar was brutal.<br><br>Fished the coves around the island (used to be an island anyway). Saw several largemouths in the shallows but couldn't get 'em to bite a thing. Threw spinners, buzz baits, worms, lizards, popers and everything else I could think of. At one point I would sware the fish were laughing at me.<br><br>Headed up to the Hwy 78 bridge, water is very shallow past the bridge, hung the TM up on an old fence, then on the bottom, then on a stump. Droped my cigarettes in the water, ran out of cold cokes and water so I headed in. Loaded the old Cajun up and broke one of my tiedown straps, smashed my finger and stubbed my toe. Man was I ready to go home and build that brick wall my wife wanted around the flower beds.<br><br>Oh well, still had fun.<br><br><br>Lee's Custom Rods<br>The product of craftsmanship is quality