Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FISHY ICONS
[font "Times New Roman"]Most newcomers to BFT wonder about the little “fishy icons” under user names on the different forums. The first question is “How do I change the picture under my name? I don’t wanna worm.”[/font]
[font "Times New Roman"] [/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]The pictures and rankings were chosen arbitrarily, to provide a quick visible reference to how many posts a member has put up on BFT forums. There is nothing a member can do to change the pictures except to continue making posts.[/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]However, it should be said that if you start making a bunch of random or nonsense posts, just to run up your post count, you may be subject to having a moderator delete or edit some or all of your posts. Our boards are not playrooms and we try to keep the number and the tone of the posts in line with providing a helpful place for other sportsmen to put up reports, ask questions and post answers.[/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]Here is the list of the icons, and their respective numbers of posts required to achieve each one.[/font]
[font "Times New Roman"]0 => New Member
5 => Bait (Nightcrawler)
25 => Shiner
50 => Brookie
100 => WeakFish
200 => Perch
300 => Rainbow Trout
400 => Calico Bass
500 => Walleye
750 => Barracuda
1000 => Large Mouth Bass