Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Moderators blunder at Port Aransas Tournament!
Yes that is right! I made a great big goof! It seems that when I tryed to load Pictures from the event to my hard drive I hit the wrong button and all wher removed from the digital cam.

BUT!!!! Not all is not lost as My trusty help Windy had her 35 mm cam in use all day and the film is now in for developing. She did not trust my new cam and tryed to backup many of my pic's of the event.

If all goes well The event pics will be posted early next week.
Sorry all. I promise to do a better job next year!

Just a quick note! Next years event will also be the second weekend of April! Further details will be posted in the upcomming months!
[signature]
Well, it happens to the best of us.I have a memory card reader/writer hooked to mu computer.It seems to do the job.Unless they have improoved them a lot , don't buy a sandisk.Mine is always causing problems. I bought a GE 4in one reader/writer at target for 14.99.It work perfectly so far.
[signature]
ya I know what you mean when you have to rely on a digital, they are nice but not fully reliable.

that is why I still pack my cannon T50 along on important trips in addition to the digital. for a couple reasons, first being that digitals are not fully reliable, second is that my cannon beats the woopie coushion out of any digital I have ever seen for quality. Third is the printability. I can get a print any size so long as I have the negitive.

ssor are you having any luck with windy's pics?
[signature]
Well Dave,
It seems that unless other members have any pic's of the event there will be none posted. Windy and I used all the Kodak Film durring the previous week. We picked up more film from A local shop. It was Poloroid film. When Windy Took the film in to be developed, every roll came back blank. There was 4 rolls of film and over 100 shots taken. Not a single picture came out of that Poloroid film.

Next spring there will be only Kodak film and more 35mm cams in use to assure that this will not happen again. I did pick up a new digital that seems to work perty good. If it passes the test of time it also will be there for some fast uploading of the pic's of the event.

Windy does have a digital like yours Dave. She filled it up on Bird wtching one day and has not downloaded the pic's yet.
[signature]
HIHIHIHIHI SSOR!!how ya doin??? hope all is well with ya. that,s too bad bout the pictures, but accidents happen. i just got jack a sony 3 year old video cam but the guy who had it only used it a few times. needed the money more i guess cause it had the BIG 14 HR battrey and the little one a big solid case the charger that fit both and takes beautiful digital pictures. he,s had more fun with it. taken his w daughters grad. pictures, video i keep wantin to say pictures and its not, haha well anywasy got me singin and my voy down the top hat. and that,s cool!! ya take care and say howdo when ya can ok??? mare later [Smile][Wink][cool][laugh]
[signature]