Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 in a Million
The other day At El Dorado Regional Park I was fishing a wide open trout bite when my panther martin broke off in a fish at my feet, so about an hour later I catch another trout and I see something silver in its mouth. So I reached down and sure enough its my panther Martin, but on top of that I hooked the fish right where the hole on the spinner connects to the shaft[shocked]!

What are the odds of that happening out of a school of 900lbs of trout?!

Aaron
[signature]
[size 2][size 1]Hello dh,[/size]

[size 1]That might Merritt a Vegas Run!! Apply those same odds to a win in Vegas and were talking a fat payday (LOL)!! Definitely a once in a life time![/size][/size]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Ya mayb I should.....

Aaron
[signature]
well if nobody else is gonna ask/ haha need to know what ya mean by that?? been meanin to fer quitre sometime. that mean ya don,t believe in puttin em back or what???? but that is funny how that happened. must of bee hungry or ya hit it just right, huh> haha
[signature]
odds are pretty long on that one i think i got a story with odds as long though so i used to be a deckhand out of so. cal. we were in santa monica bay fishing rock cod 600 plus feet of water some yokel ties on a heavy jig lowers it down and reels up a 2 oz sinker hooked thur the eye on one of the treple hooks you factor in wind speed and water current changing day to day and hooking a sinker thur a 3/16 eye in 600 feet of water in the middle of the ocean i'd take the bet you would die frist
[signature]
[Wink] I was crankbaiting on a weedy lake , and got hung up on weeds and pulled up 2 lures in 1 day
[signature]
i think one of the things i like about fishing is all the stuff i find laying along the bank last week it was a nice pair of ray bans but the best find was one day while wading to cool off fell in a hole over my head and 1/2 hour later found my wallet floating by best find by far

chris
[signature]
Thanks DH
[signature]
wow what a story!!!
[signature]
You've got that right talk about one in a million chance of that happening!
[signature]
I had a similar one - I had a fish on that broke my line. Ten minutes later, I caught that same redfish, on the same type of jig, with the first jig in it's mouth! A nice dinner AND got my jig back!
[signature]
ok it was just a cuppel of days a go bye now croppie shude be in deep deep deep wtaer well i casted my line about 20 feet away from the bank and in 30 minutes i cought 5 croppie.

give it all u got or dont do it at all
[signature]