Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
michigan rockbass picture contest
Michigan's

STATE of MICHIGAN'S WATER ROCKBASS PICTURE CONTEST

this is a big fish contest

prise is a $ 25.oo e-cirtificate from TackleDirect . our sponsor

ends MIDNIGHT on may 31 , 2003

1). you must be a registered member of BigFishTackle and logged in at the time you post the picture of you and your state of michigan's waters rockbass fish. membership is free.

2). your entry must include the name of the river or lake where it was caught and post your general method used to catch it . it must be cought in michigan waters , leagely !

3). your picture must include you and your state of michigan's waters rockbass fish, a measuring tape showing clear length of the rockbass fish and the measuring tape . and only your most points state of michigan's water rockbass fish picture will be concidered as your final entry .

1 point per inch with tail faned , not pinched , 5 points for either B.F.T hat ,T-shirt , sweater or bigfish logo CLEARLEY VISIBLE in the photo ( maximum of five points ) . 5 points will be awarded if the picture contains the river or lake in the background .

enter as often as you like , only your state of michigan's waters michigan rockbass pic with the most points will be concidered your final entry. last chance to post will be midnight , may 31 ,03 submit your pictures here in the form of a reply .
[signature]
[center][Image: MESS6438CustomImage0795693.jpg][/center][center]here is a one to start you off.[/center] [center]looks like a ten pointer lol[/center] [center]caught in michigan on commerce lake[/center]
[signature]
[center][Image: MESS3307CustomImage2903505.jpg][/center][center]these were caught may 9th 2003 using a hat fether fly[/center]
[signature]
GREAT PICS DAVE !
[signature]
[Image: HOLL7787CustomImage0332966.jpg]here's fishingirl2 with her 8 1/2 rockbass cought at hostler lake 5-18-03 @6:35 p.m. . cought on a worm (in mouth ) and a bobber .
[signature]
kool compitition... congradulations

I will have to go out and find me a 8 & 3/4 rock bass.

rock bass was the majority of what was biting this passed week end.

I will be out waiding this week praticin for the black bass opener comming up.

I may have a chance to beat that rocky, but I aint a chance in the world of beating that pritty Smile...
[signature]
SO FAR MY BEST R.B. IS A WHOPPING 3" ! LOL !
[signature]
[Smile] GO FISHINGIRL2 [Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink] [Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink]
[signature]
[Wink]You go girl!!! I'm sure there will be a lot of fishing this weekend.
[signature]
THE WINNERS ,

[Image: HOLL7787CustomImage0332966.jpg]

FISHINGIRL2 WITH HER BIG CATCH , HAS DECIDED TO DONATE THE PRISE TO DAVETCLOWN['S 4-H GROUP FOR THE PROMOTION OF FISHING TO YOUNGSTERS .

[Image: MESS6438CustomImage0795693.jpg]

DAVE AND HIS WHOPPER .

NO MATTER HOW YOU LOOK AT IT , THERE BOTH WINNERS IN MY BOOK .
[signature]
GOT ME A NICE ONE TODAY [Image: HOLL7787CustomImage0401094.jpg]

A HYBRED[Image: HOLL7787CustomImage0419855.jpg]AND ONE THAT IS SOLID BLACK[Image: HOLL7787CustomImage0383529.jpg]

WHAT'S THAT OLD SAYING , "A DAY LATE AND A DOLLER SHORT" . LOL !
[signature]
I guess them rockbass was just giving me a day off on the forth of july, they came back with a feeding frenzzy today, here is a master angler size redeye. caught july 9th, 9.30 pm. [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=157;][/center]
[signature]
that's another master anglers patch ! minimum entry is 11" ![cool]

how am i ever gonna catch up to you ![Smile]
[signature]