Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bass Fishing Tip of The Day
first tip, always wear clean underware, That way you have some thing to soil when that big one gets away.

seriously though, dont post your secreates, just your general tips on how to hunt and tackle them big mouth and little mouth bass will be good.
[signature]
my favorite but not top secreate way to hook in to bass is to use wild crickets. the big fat black ones you find under a log.

use a number #6 hook so the cricket will float on top the water

use a five foot leader with no more than 6 pound test.

use a clear buble in front of the leader atatached to your main line.

cast this near lilly pads in the morning or evining or any time under the shade of a tree.

the fat cricket will help to keep the hook from snagging a pad if reeled out slowly. I have seen bass jump right out of the water to grab them fat crickets right out of the air. awsom site.
[signature]
get out in a boat and cast in to shore during the morning and evening hours will produce bass.

bass come in at these times to chase minnows that move in to shore to eat sketers and other bugs that are laying on and in the waters.
[signature]
spring bass opener on the lakes up here there still bedding , the lake bottoms are full of leaves and a small twister tail on a small jig cast out and worked in small jerks back in thru the leaves on the bottom gets em every time . use red and white or yellow or white . works for me !

in the spill ways below the dams , red and white striped rubber grubs in the white water . clear tea colored with black metalflake rubber crawlers in the fast water below the dams , ye-haa !

around harsens island , a walleye spinner blade in yellow or red with a fat crawler while trolling , nails them every time !
[signature]